The Cristobal – New Featured Floor Plan
At Bentsen Palm Development in Mission, Texas, we want to make your dream of owning a new home both exciting and affordable. That’s why we’ve added the Cristobal floor plan to our collection at Del Oro. For as little as $124k, you can live in this award-winning master-planned community in Mission, Tx-with easy access to McAllen.
Del Oro is the perfect choice for those who want to get the best value for their new home investment in the Rio Grande Valley.
The new Cristobal floor plan features:
- Single Story Home, 1,300 sq. ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1-car garage
- All the latest energy-efficient technology
- New Texas contemporary architectural features
And it doesn’t stop there, every new home at Bentsen Palm is exclusively built by Esperanza Homes! This means that every new home will have superior energy efficiency, outstanding value, and work that exceeds industry standards.
Every new home in Mission TX and surrounding areas built by Esperanza Homes will feature:
- Proficiency in designing and building everything from RV Port Homes to Luxury Homes
- Energy Star ratings and third-party certification for reduced energy costs Industry-leading warranty
- Southwest-style stucco finish
- Full design center with knowledgeable staff to assist you
- Commitment to homeowner education and customer service
- Follow-up visits at 1 month, 6 months and 12 months to ensure your satisfaction
With almost a decade of experience building new homes in the south Rio Grande Valley, Esperanza Homes has earned a reputation for integrity, honesty, and quality. Named the 2014 RGVBA Energy Efficient builder of the year, McAllen our home builder Esperanza Homes is ideally qualified to build your new dream home and welcome you to the Bentsen Palm community.
Del Oro Community Features:
- Easy Access to Expressway 183 and McAllen
- Convenient Location off Inspiration Road
- Minutes from shopping, excellent medical care
- Exemplary IDEA public school located in the community
- Served by La Joya ISD
- Close to the City of Mission Park and Sports Complex with baseball fields, soccer fields, sand volleyball courts, tennis courts, shuffleboard, horseshoe pits and picnic areas.
The new homes for sale in Mission, TX at the Bentsen Palm development offers Del Oro residents plenty of entertainment options right outside their door. There are miles of hike and bike trails, swimming pools, playscapes, BBQ pits and much more.
When you’re ready to venture outside of the community there are lots of family attractions just a short ride away.
Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park
The Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park is the premier place for camping in Mission, TX. There are also miles of hiking trails to explore and a two-story Hawk Observation Tower.
National Butterfly Center
See hundreds of butterfly species all in one place. The National Butterfly Center choose its Mission, TX location because more butterflies can be seen here than anywhere else in the U.S.
World Birding Center
The center boasts nine different sites that all have unique activities for people of all ages. As many as 500 bird species can be seen in the area.
Mission Hike & Bike Trail
Families can enjoy both paved and natural paths at the Mission Hike & Bike Trail.
McAllen Nature Center
The McAllen Nature Center is a relaxing retreat with monthly Family Nature Walks along a half-mile trail.
International Museum of Art & Science (IMAS)
With numerous exhibits that change throughout the year, everyone in the family is sure to find something that peaks their interest at IMAS.
McAllen Sprayground Park
This is way more than your typical playground. The park has dozens of fountains that spray up from the ground. It’s a super fun way to cool off during the summer.
With the new Cristobal floor plan you can get the quality and comfort you want in an amazing Master planned community at a lower price.
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, or ready to downsize without compromise, the Cristobal floor plan in Bentsen Palm’s Del Oro is the perfect fit!